Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all I've been reading through allot of posts and what a great group of people. I'm from georgetown tn and have a 45.acre farm. I have been using a 48 Ford 8n and recently my bil brought his jd 4052r over because I needed to do some dirt work. I started using it and within 20 minutes got a stop sign and blinking Regen. I called him and he said it would clear itself. I read up and decided to not and it seems we cant I just clear it. That brings be to the topic. I've ran across a deal on a barn kept 5310 4wd, low hours, 540 feel, 7 ft jd brush hog, and hay spear for 10,000. Looking it up it looks to be a great deal. After dealing with the emissions on the newer tractor does the 5310 have it? Also would the5310 have the same type performance I'm getting with the 4052? Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
The 5310 doesn’t have any emissions and will out perform the 4052r in virtually any task.

Reactions: rtgt

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
the 5310 is much, much heavier and larger than a 4052R, so like the previous poster said, it will outperform the 4052R.

Reactions: rtgt

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Not sure what "low hours" it has on it, but my 5320 w same loader is more than enough tractor for my 65 acres. Nice tractor and 10k seems like a low price if its in good shape. Should out perform the 4052. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts