Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
It’s the one others have discovered works, found it on here, not sure of the brand off the top of my head.

I can attest to the performance of the Agri-Metal impeller. Had it installed on my 54 snowblower before I traded it in during two storms and noted the impeller gave my snowblower the ability to throw heavy wet snow further and with more volume. Also should be noted due to the open back geometry install seemed easier. Tapped mine for a grease zerk to avoid corrosion on the shaft. Removed the impeller before trading and it’s currently just sitting on a shelf somewhere in my shop…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WarmPepsi

·
Registered
163 Posts
Is this impeller also interchangeable with the 47" blower. My plastic impeller does not impress me at all and was looking to switch to the metal
Yes it is, as far as I am aware both units according to JD parts share an impeller (AM138205) and utilize a plate (M161175) to drive them.

There’s a metal 4 blade impeller for sale on GTT…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.