Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one else out that is still waiting on delivery of their snowblower...? I’ve had mine on order for 6 weeks. Mixed reasons as to why there is a delay. Drive shaft supplier or a redesign of the mounting hitch...

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
Is there any one else out that is still waiting on delivery of their snowblower...? I’ve had mine on order for 6 weeks. Mixed reasons as to why there is a delay. Drive shaft supplier or a redesign of the mounting hitch...
It's winter season? :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
No delay that I have heard of either.
I ordered mine in November and picked it up 2 weeks later.
I think it may be like said above, demand is higher now at this time of year but 6 weeks is far too long.
Did your dealer forget to place your order back then and is now scrambling to get one for you?

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
I just asked my dealer and his reply was "Oh yea, we have got them, how many do you want?" He said they can "transfer them between locations so it shouldn't take more than a couple of days".

I would be surprised if a dealer wasn't stocking at least a few of them, unless the dealer is really, really small.......

The front Rotary Broom's are another matter because they don't sell many of those. When I ordered that, it took about 4 weeks but none of the dealers normally stock the brooms as even the big dealers often don't sell one a year, according to my sales guy. With more than 14 locations, they only sold 1 or 2 of the brooms last year he said..................

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I just asked my dealer and his reply was "Oh yea, we have got them, how many do you want?" He said they can "transfer them between locations so it shouldn't take more than a couple of days".

I would be surprised if a dealer wasn't stocking at least a few of them, unless the dealer is really, really small.......

The front Rotary Broom's are another matter because they don't sell many of those. When I ordered that, it took about 4 weeks but none of the dealers normally stock the brooms as even the big dealers often don't sell one a year, according to my sales guy. With more than 14 locations, they only sold 1 or 2 of the brooms last year he said..................
The ship that yours was on from India, sank. Just being a smart aleck. Ticks me off that they are made there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Try one of the Land pro JD dealers,they have 12-14 dealerships.They're the old Z and M and Lakeside dealers that combined.They go as far east as the Rochester NY area. If they have one maybe they can ship it to your dealer.

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Allegedly the new word is because of the redesigned chute there is delays for all new style snowblowers. Who knows...at least I have a push box for the tractor,that I don’t like. But that is another story.

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
Allegedly the new word is because of the redesigned chute there is delays for all new style snowblowers. Who knows...at least I have a push box for the tractor,that I don’t like. But that is another story.
Redesigned chute?

Reactions: etcallhome
1 - 9 of 9 Posts