Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I finally went to install my jd 54 inch blade with angling kit and it wont fit. It's like I have the wrong brackets. I do have a 62 inch mmm and it seem like this bracket is the wrong one to use with the blade?Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

Reactions: johnH123 and Gizmo2

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the pics.I'm using my ipad and could not get it to rotate.

·
Premium Member
9,186 Posts
Sorry about the pics.I'm using my ipad and could not get it to rotate.
Tell us exactly what you are finding. From what I can see in the pictures, the parts look like the right ones........Where are the main issues you are encountering?

Is the quick tach new as well?

What's not fitting what? Can you get the brackets to fit the quik tach unit on the floor? (without actually mounting to the tractor)

·
Premium Member
9,186 Posts
There are two flat brackets which mount to the tractor which I don't see in the pictures. I just installed this same set up on a 2320 recently and the dealer forgot to include the flat frame brackets. Are you by any chance working through Greenmark Deere dealership? If so, in what location.

They forgot to include these same flat brackets on the kit I installed as well. :banghead::banghead:They had them in stock at another one of their locations and got them for me the same day.......I don't have the install instructions available to tell you specific numbers but I will look it up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are some flat brackets on the tractor from the mmm. Do i need a different set of brackets? The big bracket does fit onto the blade bracket. Its just the smaller on wont fit on the tractor. I'm in monroe co and i got the tractor from Sells

·
Premium Member
9,186 Posts
There are some flat brackets on the tractor from the mmm. Do i need a different set of brackets? The big bracket does fit onto the blade bracket. Its just the smaller on wont fit on the tractor. I'm in monroe co and i got the tractor from Sells
Did you get the installation instructions with the kit? I have been looking on the parts page for illustrations of the brackets I am talking about but I haven't quite found them. They are shown in the installation instructions. They look like the bracket on the right side on the floor but without the cross bar in it which appears to be welded.

It is a similar bracket to the mower mount except on the install I did, it was mounted on the same bolts which hold the grill guard. It actually required monger bolts because I added it with the grill guard in place.

I will keep looking online. If you have access to the install instructions the brackets are shown in there. The tractor I mounted them on had never had a MMM on it and it came with a backhoe. But the mower brackets I see on your tractor appear to mounted too far back for the front hitch. I will keep looking.

I am sure one of our knowledgeable 2320 / 2025 / 2032 owners will soon know the answer. Kenny........Where are you?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Difficult to tell from the pics but it kinda looks like you have small plastic spacers between the frame and brush guard bracket. I believe those are supposed to come out and that is where your mower brackets go which would mean they are installed on the wrong sides currently. It works that way until you try to add the quick attach bracket. I know on the 1025 the mower brackets go on the outside of the frame and the quick attach bracket goes on the inside of the frame.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
I struggled with getting mine installed as well. Then, with help from folks here on GTT, I learned that my dealer had left out a key piece. Start by making sure you have the right pieces and that you have all of them.

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
about the brackets that work with ur quick hitch. on my 2520 yr 2005 my brackets are like a universal bracket. my mower will work with it, and same for my quick hitch too for the plow. if u get on u-tube and look up Billstmax, he has a video of him changing these brackets out every yr when he's done mowing, and then putting the plow on, he needs a different set of brackets for the quick hitch. the part numbers for these brackets I don't know. good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok. So I went to green farm parts and it looks like the dealer did not give me one set of brackets. Part# LVB25302

1 - 11 of 11 Posts