Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2021 JD 1025R
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not tried yet but Very expressed with this company RATCHET RAKE LLC witch I seen on someone else post on this site recomend! So did some research and order 5 pm on Thursday. To my surprise was delivered this morning before 11am.I snapped picture to share. Looks to be a Well built with a great finish. Also very nicely package! Will take a picture later when I put on tractor to try out just in time for expected snow tomorrow in upstate NY! (Waiting to warm up to 19 degrees later)馃槈

Attachments

Registered
Nice! 馃憤

Reactions: CrocketNY

Registered
I got one last year - does what is intended and doesn't scratch the driveway. Wear after maybe 12 hours on the blade is negligible so I probably didn't need the extra edge I bought. Only downside is the edge isn't as sharp as the steel edge and the added height takes some adjusting to vs the plain bucket - so getting that last little layer of snow especially on uneven surfaces is more difficult. But that is absolutely being over critical - it leaves maybe a hair more snow than the metal edge and you'll have it down after this one we're getting this weekend. Enjoy.

Registered
2021 JD 1025R
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks nice to here from someone that has already owned and used! I did notice as soon as I put the bucket down on driveway that it will be leaving some snow behind in the low spots, but I am good with that rather than scraping up blacktop.馃槈

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.