Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a John Deere 54 Snowblower for sale. This unit has been upgraded with the AM109105 Steel impeller ($476) and the AUC16953 enclosed parallel shaft chaincase ($160). It also includes the BM23238 front implement drive / short driveshaft and upstop kit ($345). I service it seasonally which includes lubrication and gearbox fluid changes. It's ready to go.

According to John Deere this snowblower will fit the following models with the correct front quick hitch, attaching parts and 2000 rpm PTO: 2210, 2305, 2320, 2520, 2720, 2025R & 2032R Gen 1, 4100, 4110, 4115, 1025, 1026, 2025R Gen 2, 655, 755, 855, 420, 430, 425, 445, 455 X4XX X5XX and X7XX L&G Tractors.

Here are some photos.

Motor vehicle Asphalt Automotive tire Yellow Road surface

Vehicle Motor vehicle Road surface Yellow Asphalt

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Liquid Drinkware Yellow Gas Drink

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Yellow

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Yellow

Motor vehicle Yellow Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive wheel system

This was purchased new in 2018. Located in Massachusetts. Retail value ~ $3700 as equipped. Asking $2,500.

If you're interested or have questions PM me or respond to the listing and I'll do my best to assist. I've also attached a compatibility chart which shows the required kits by model.

Attachments

Administrator
Anything Frank has, has been meticulously maintained. Whoever purchased this is getting a nice deal. This is why we added him to the staff here on GTT. He brings our averages way up. 馃槅

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything Frank has, has been meticulously maintained. Whoever purchased this is getting a nice deal. This is why we added him to the staff here on GTT. He brings our averages way up. 馃槅
What? Is that the only reason......?? But thanks anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Administrator

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Premium Member
That's a good deal Frank. Whoever buys this blower is getting in reality, a brand new blower.. and for 2500 it's a steal...
Jeff

Premium Member
Beautiful snow blower, Frank. (y)
Too bad my 40 doesn't have a front PTO. :whistle:

Good luck on the sale.
You're even funny early in the morning! You do know the climate is changing and you may need a blower pretty darned soon, from what I've been reading!! You and Neil can share...(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Oscar Leroy

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a good deal Frank. Whoever buys this blower is getting in reality, a brand new blower.. and for 2500 it's a steal...
Jeff
Hey Jeff, Thanks for the vote of confidence! I know how you like to have spares on hand. Maybe it's time to step up.......?? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Gizmo2 and tj1

Premium Member
Hey Jeff, Thanks for the vote of confidence! I know how you like to have spares on hand. Maybe it's time to step up.......?? :rolleyes:
Thanks Frank, but I bought my 47" for a reason; tapered asphalt (very small swales) to send water where it belongs and a 54" would be worse than the 47".. It does leave a little snow in spots where the blower does not evenly touch the asphalt and I have to go and do those spots with a shovel, but thanks for the offer. If my drive was perfectly flat I would jump all over your blower. (y)
I have a neighbor who has a larger machine (don't know the size) and he goes out in blizzards with his bucket for hours. I know he's on duty today (police officer) and if I see him I will let him know of your sale.
I've been telling him he needs a blower since he bought the log cabin..

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful snow blower, Frank. (y)
Too bad my 40 doesn't have a front PTO. :whistle:

Good luck on the sale.
Michael,

Have you ever seen any snow around there?

Registered
I'd buy it but we are expecting snow tomorrow night, like more than an inch 馃槼, so by the time the roads clear up and the panic dies down, it might be spring already. 馃槃

Seriously though, I wish I was closer. And had more money.

Premium Member
You may need a sander Oscar!

Chief Stick-picker-upper

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Included some additional photos per request.

Reactions: MattL
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.