Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. I noticed the Hydro fluid level in my 5603 was halfway on the "Add" window. Looking at specs it looks like a complete fluid change is 19.3 gallons? If so does anyon have an idea of how much I would put in to get it back into the normal range based on its current level?
TYIA

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Good Afternoon
May I ask where you're viewing your tractors hyd capacity of 19.3 gallons. 5603 operators manual states capacity of trans/hyd system @ 11.5 gallons
Tractor Data .com shows the capacity at 10.9 gallons. If it was me I'd buy a few quarts and start filling the system until it's full then return any unopened containers back to the dealer. If you don't have enough, buy more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tractor Data .com shows the capacity at 10.9 gallons. If it was me I'd buy a few quarts and start filling the system until it's full then return any unopened containers back to the dealer. If you don't have enough, buy more.
It was just a goggle search so Im not saying it was right or wrong. I thought 19 seemed unreasonably high

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.