Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched forum and found many post but have not found one that actually states brands that are out of the box imatch ready. Would appreciate any suggestions, thanks

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
when I bought my 2038R I got the Frontier 72" box blade it is Imatch compatable. It was delivered already on the Imatch and I have used it three time with no problem.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Look for those that say "quick hitch compatible". iMatch is a JD term and other manufacturers are not going to use it.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
I have a Woods GB65 that fits my I-Match no problem.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Everything attachments has most everything as quick hitch compatible

King Kutter usually requires some modifications to be made compatible

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Really? Not what I've experienced. My KK Pro 60" tiller, KK middle buster and KK 60" box blade are all 100% compatible in stock config.

For the OP, check into the King Kutter box blades. They make a 'Professional' version that is touted as being QH compatible but their standard one is in 60" size.

Rob

·
Registered
34 Posts
Really? Not what I've experienced. My KK Pro 60" tiller, KK middle buster and KK 60" box blade are all 100% compatible in stock config.

For the OP, check into the King Kutter box blades. They make a 'Professional' version that is touted as being QH compatible but their standard one is in 60" size.

Rob
Yeah, my king kutter box blade fit my imatch without any modifications. Maybe the comment is for KK XB attachments which are not usually quick hitch compatible?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sorry for any misinformation

I know for the XB tiller and their small landscape rake both owners had to modify

Maybe as you go up in size they become quick hitch compatible

Rob
Yeah, my king kutter box blade fit my imatch without any modifications. Maybe the comment is for KK XB attachments which are not usually quick hitch compatible?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts