Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if I can pull a six foot harrow rake with a 3032. Someone near by has on for sale. It is a cat 1 three point. Opinions?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
:wgtt:

It is possible that your limited description could apply to as many as 6 totally different implements.
A photo or much more detailed description may be needed to get a good response,

The hole sizes on the implement connection points will determine if it is CATI or CATII,,

·
Registered
231 Posts
:wgtt:

It is possible that your limited description could apply to as many as 6 totally different implements.
A photo or much more detailed description may be needed to get a good response,

The hole sizes on the implement connection points will determine if it is CATI or CATII,,
He did say it was a CAT 1 implement.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I pull a 6' rake harrow with my 3025 just fine.

·
Registered
258 Posts
If by "harrow rake" you mean "landscape rake" or "york rake", you should have no trouble provided you're patient. I rented a 6' york rake - I'd requested 5' but they only had the 6' model. My 4200 - 26HP - pulled it just fine as long as I didn't try to do more than the rake could handle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies.
Yes a landscape rake is what I was referring to. I would be using it to rake and smooth corrals, and roads.

·
Premium Member
11,426 Posts
Thanks for the replies.
Yes a landscape rake is what I was referring to. I would be using it to rake and smooth corrals, and roads.
A 3032E can handle a 6-foot landscape rake just fine. In fact, it would handle a 7-footer as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts