Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this today and was thinking about getting it for my :greentractorride: but I wasn't sure what kind of quality they are :dunno: the price seems good and I was wondering if it works with a jd quick hitch or if you have to modify it to make it work

Attachments

Reactions: keane and pcabe5

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts
The Tarter is the same thing as Tractor Supply's "County Line" house brand. Tarter makes County Line for Tractor Supply. I have the 5' version and have zero problems with it. Bought mine 4 years ago.

Just check the welds on the particular unit you are looking at buying. Occasionally you'll find one with a bad welding job or something welded up crooked.

They drop right onto an iMatch hitch without problems. No mods needed. You'll need bushings of course....

Regular price on a 6' at my local store is $429. I have found that if the local store manager doesn't know his equipment, you can jump up and down and complain about scratches in the paint they'll sometimes knock another 10% of the advertised price. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
13,829 Posts
As mentioned by Jim, yes they are drop on ready for the iMATCH with just bushings. I have/had 4 Tarter (county line) implements and they are built pretty rugged, I sold my 60" rear blade because I simply had no use for it after buying my box blade, but it was a good rear blade.

Reactions: bmichael and pcabe5
1 - 3 of 3 Posts