Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 3039R with a snow cab back in February and took delivery yesterday, it's replacing a 2032R, winters around here get cold and in hindsight I should have initially bit the bullet and bought a cab model when I purchased the 2032R, live and learn I guess. Anyway here's what's all in the 3039R, 3rd function for the loader as well as 3 extra remotes for the rear , I ordered a inverted snow blower for it, should be a fall delivery for that to arrive. I also acquired a like new Frontier front snow plow blade with hydraulic angle and a set of pallet forks at a very nice price. Tires are loaded and my only concern is traction in the winter on a steep driveway, my 2 series had no issues without chains hoping that the 3 series does the same, is anyone else running chains? and if so do you have spacers installed? I was told that I would need spacers to have enough room to get chains on? any input from those running chains please let me know.

Ordered it with the 375A backhoe with 2 buckets, my 32R had a BH and I wasn't keen on buying one for this one but decided it was better to have it if I needed it. Any of you 39R owners that have any input on this machine, problems, things to watch out for feel free to respond.
Here are some pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Very Nice !!!!
Congrats on the new machine.
That's a sharp looking rig right there.

·
Premium Member
Tator
17,250 Posts
Very nice, congratulations.

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Very nice!
I like those loops on top of the bucket, did it come that way?

39R is a great machine, you will love it. No snow to worry about down here, so I am no help on those questions.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
hmmm, my 39R HD bucket didn't have them, maybe a 2021 add on...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What inverted did you order for your machine?
I ordered a MK Martin Meteor 60" with hydro deflector and cute rotator.

I like those loops on top of the bucket, did it come that way?
The bucket is a heavy duty bucket believe from a 4 series, I ordered it with the heavy bucket, had one on the 32R, they come in handy and they're solid.

What exactly is a snow cab?
Snow cab comes with the yellow dome light, full lights front and rear, rear wiper, and block heater, unsure about trans heater, have to look.

·
Premium Member
3,840 Posts
Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
Nice Enjoy 👍

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.