Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,784 Posts
Not clear on what you want but you don't need a selector valve to plug into the SCV ports. If you are talking about using the existing loader ports with the loader off you just need connectors and hoses.

A dual selector valve is used to divert an existing function. It gets plumbed in permanent so you would be restricting what ever function you intend to divert with this valve.

· Registered
1,784 Posts
I guess the smaller port size wouldn't be much of an issue for that purpose. Especially since it is rated at a higher flow than your system is rated at. Have you looked into available adapters to do what you want?

It seems to me it would be less trouble to just plumb it in permanent. How are you going to mount the valve so it's easily removed?

· Registered
1,784 Posts
Twice as much money for the valve but if you wanted to mount it rigid in a convenient location you could possibly go mechanical and save the wiring and switch install. It wouldn't be as handy for say a grapple but for using a top link and not needing to switch back and forth too much I think manual would be the way to go.

· Registered
1,784 Posts
You can get ORB standoffs if you want to face both fittings forward. Not sure if it would give enough clearance for quick disconnects though. I mounted mine permanent so I just had to convert the ORB to face seal fittings.

Reactions: BWV
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.