Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my mower. I purchased it new April 2013 with my 1026r and used it 2 cutting seasons. I walk mowed my lawn unless I was in a hurry. Still looks new, minimal wear, and greased regularly. Mulching kit is a $300 JD part and works great. Have stock blades also. Would like to sell for $2000.00. Believe they are $2500.00 new plus tax. Save $$$$!!!Can call me at 440.420.352zero. Voice mail if no answer, I will call you back. Chris.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Photos via text

I forgot I will get some photos that I can send via text when I get some. Not at home at this time. Soon though.
Ok I have photos of the deck. Can send them via text and I am trying to get them posted on here, just having trouble getting them sent to my E-mail now. Will keep trying though. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I have photos of the deck. Can send them via text and I am trying to get them posted on here, just having trouble getting them sent to my E-mail now. Will keep trying though. :thumbup1gif:
Just looked on TrctorHous.com and this is a great price guys for this deck!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Photos

I am looking to sell my mower. I purchased it new April 2013 with my 1026r and used it 2 cutting seasons. I walk mowed my lawn unless I was in a hurry. Still looks new, minimal wear, and greased regularly. Mulching kit is a $300 JD part and works great. Have stock blades also. Would like to sell for $2000.00. Believe they are $2500.00 new plus tax. Save $$$$!!!Can call me at 440.420.352zero. Voice mail if no answer, I will call you back. Chris.
Here are some photos hopefully

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,597 Posts
CLB, you can edit your post's withing 12 hours of making them, no need to keep starting new ones or new threads.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CLB, you can edit your post's withing 12 hours of making them, no need to keep starting new ones or new threads.
thx kennyd, I just wanted people to know that had already view the original post that I now had photos and there was no way to edit my original post title.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Want to take the kit off and sell it? I assume my 60D mmm for a 3033r would accept it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts