Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1025r with a 60D autoconnect mower deck that I've had for about a week now. I have a zero turn mower so I don't plan on using the 60D mower deck very often. I tried to remove the deck today for the 1st time and the rear lock on the left side will not unlock. I followed all the directions in the manual. The right side works fine. I can't get the left side to slide back far enough for the lock to flip up so I can back off the mower. Do I need to lengthen the bar where the mower connects to the front of the tractor so the deck will slide back more? I watched a tractor time with Tim video that said there should be a gap at the front bar. Mine is pulled back tight against the tractor. I attached 2 pictures so you can see what I'm talking about. The pin was not in place when I was trying to flip up the lock. I took these pictures after I hooked everything back up and raised the mower deck.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Rim
Automotive tire Green Motor vehicle Hood Bumper

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Yeah you have to have a gap there or it won't work right. A simple adjustment is all it takes. Your operator's manual tells you the gap size required... I think it's 1/8" but can't be sure just going from memory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.