Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a set of blades that I'm 99% certain are the original (high lift?) blades off my 1023e's 60d deck (they are the same length as the Gator blades I have on the tractor now, which is why I say I'm 99% certain that's what they came off). I'm a Gator blade guy so I don't need them. If anyone wants them, you can have them for whatever it costs to ship them. I have a skinny box they fit just about perfect in, so I'd guess shipping would be less than $20, but I don't ship stuff often enough to know for sure. First PM gets them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No takers? I'd love to give these to someone who'll use them. Tractor had 70 hours on it when I bought it and I changed to Gator blades right after. So, these don't have much mowing on them. They do look a little rusty in the pics but that's just because they've been sitting around for about 5 years. A good sharpening and some cut time should be all they need

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more chance now that it's mowing season... These are about to be scrapped, if no one wants to take them off my hands free of charge

1 - 3 of 3 Posts