Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a problem with my 60d deck. I have a 2012 1023e with a 60d autoconnect deck, does the rear locking rod part number lva20962 is that what pushes the autoconnect drive shaft part down to line it up? I dont know what elese would do it. Mine broke tonight and now i cant get the deck to hook back up. Help please

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
No that bar works with the latches which lock into the lift arms. The AutoConnect coupler stays put on it's own, I believe there's a threaded adjuster there to adjust the angle. Is yours pointed upwards? I've seen pictures on here before from people who had that problem but don't remember what the fix is and I'd have to look over the mechanism to determine it myself.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Oh also you might need to post up your serial number, equipment doesn't really undergo changes based on model year, it goes by serial number.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
So, like your title says, all of your problems and broken parts are ones on the 60D mower, and all the tractor-installed mower lift parts and the PTO assembly are fine? And your 60D locking mechanism has been replaced, and the draft arm is now broken? Sounds like you are on track for solving your own problem, once you replace the draft arm.

Any ideas about how you damaged the mower?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.