Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a new 1025r w a 60D mower deck. Literature says its 73" total width. My question is does that include the plastic side discharge chute? Im widening a gate to fit my tractor with the deck on and want to make sure its wide enough

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
Ordered a new 1025r w a 60D mower deck. Literature says its 73" total width. My question is does that include the plastic side discharge chute? Im widening a gate to fit my tractor with the deck on and want to make sure its wide enough
I would say yes, as the chute is about 12" in width and it is cut at an angle on the end of the chute.

I know my 66" shed door won't permit any 60" deck with the discharge chute down to pass through it. Chute tipped up, no problemo.....which is how I mow anyways due to better clippings discharge.

Reactions: Kbar

·
Registered
834 Posts
Yes, 73" includes the discharge chute. Minus chute it's 62" wide.

Reactions: rtgt and Kbar

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect! Thanks guys!

Reactions: rtgt
1 - 4 of 4 Posts