Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know the number must be posted here already somewhere but I’ve been going down the search rabbit hole all day and haven’t found it. I just need the JD part number for replacement blades for the 60D MMM with the mulching kit. Not the whole kit, just the blades. Tractor Time with Tim has links on his website, but they seem to be broken. As always any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

JR

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
If someone else doesn’t chime in first I’ll get it when I get home, just picked up the kit yesterday. I’ll get the blade # off the box for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jr6424

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
Here it is right off the blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jr6424

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! :bigthumb:

Mods, could we maybe get this moved/copied to the technical library? I’m sure I’m not the only person who will come looking for this info. Thanks.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Ok, I know the number must be posted here already somewhere but I’ve been going down the search rabbit hole all day and haven’t found it. I just need the JD part number for replacement blades for the 60D MMM with the mulching kit. Not the whole kit, just the blades. Tractor Time with Tim has links on his website, but they seem to be broken. As always any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

JR
The links are broken, but the part numbers are visible there.

·
Registered
23,309 Posts
Reactions: PJR832
1 - 6 of 6 Posts