Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up with a 62 C mmm on a 2305 I brought home. I'm wondering what it's worth and how to get rid of it. It's not something I can use, since I have a brush hog that does any cutting I need done.

I have an extra new belt that came with it. It's going to need 1 new spindle and a set of blades wouldn't hurt, either. I ask the local JD dealer if he would take on trade for something I could use. Nope. I'm not exactly in an area of plush lawns. 70 miles south of Tucson.:rolleyes: Any thoughts?
IMG_20210607_152357426.jpg

·
Registered
299 Posts
The upside is that it’s not likely to rust out anytime soon. You are too far away for me to be interested.

It looks like you have the brackets and components which is huge for a 2305 owner. Decks that I have seen closer to home would likely cost me more in mounting parts than the whole project is worth to me. Good luck.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
what does the underside look like? be a long road trip for me-but...........if the price is right i would consider it--i need a better deck for my x475-so send me a PM with ur best price-ok

1 - 3 of 3 Posts