Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve found a 6215 it’s a 2004 model loader cab 5,000hrs 2wd and wants 21,000 I didn’t think was to bad. I can’t find much info on these tractors dose anyone know anything about them it’s a 2 owner tractor. I’ll mainly use it to pull a 530 moco and a v rake and feed hay and move hay. We had a 6210 open station at work and it was a great tractor it was used and abused and kept going.

·
Premium Member
8,780 Posts
The 6X15 is an economy version of the 6x20 series. Probably has less standard equipment than the 6220.
I have an open station 6415, it is missing the "side" hood lights and the forward facing fender lights. It only has steps on the left. It lacked the handles on the right fender, and no tool box. There might be other things I am missing or forgetting.
But as far as engine and drivetrain no difference.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Price of $21K sounds cheap even though it's a 2WD for tractor with cab,FEL with 5000 hrs of use. Location of tractor affects the value.

·
Premium Member
8,780 Posts
So will transmission and if the loader is MSL. My JD 6415 has Power Quad and PoweReverser, both 540 & 1000rpm PTO, and the 640 MSL Loader. Also the number/type of SCVs might affect value. Mine came with an open station (really lowered the value) and MFWD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts