Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has a X585 w/ 62C mower deck. The deck runs great, but has a hole near the discharge chute. I have found a 62C Mower deck that was from a 2210. It looks like it is a direct fit. Any knowledge to know this will fit as it would be a 4 hour one way trip to get it.

·
Registered
2015 Chrysler Town & Country
141 Posts
My son has a X585 w/ 62C mower deck. The deck runs great, but has a hole near the discharge chute. I have found a 62C Mower deck that was from a 2210. It looks like it is a direct fit. Any knowledge to know this will fit as it would be a 4 hour one way trip to get it.
The 2210 deck ahould fit , but why not have a welding shop cut out the bad spot and weld in some new steel? Kent

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
My brother has a 2210 62" deck and I don't see any difference between his and my 62" deck on the X595 I have.

Reactions: wh5208speed

·
Registered
2008 X728 - 54" mower, 45 loader. 1972 140 H3.
8 Posts
I just saw this post but the only difference I know of is the deck on the 2210 might have spring loaded pins where it attaches to the draft arms and the deck on the X-series has pins bolted to the deck so the slotted draft arms can go through them. If they are set up that way all you have to do is swap out the pins that the draft arms attach to. I just did a swap like this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts