Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 62D deck at an auction it didn't have any gauge wheels on it. Didn't think it a problem to get but the price of them from the dealer is crazy especially the front bracket (LVA13755). Has anyone found anything a little more reasonable?

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Unfortunately when you get something at auction,or private owner if its not complete brackets and mounts add up quickly.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I bought a 62D deck at an auction it didn't have any gauge wheels on it. Didn't think it a problem to get but the price of them from the dealer is crazy especially the front bracket (LVA13755). Has anyone found anything a little more reasonable?
Unfortunately, I don't think you are going to find a more reasonable option. Best bite the bullet and get them. Those decks without guage wheels will leave you disappointed in the cut.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
12,652 Posts
yeah-i had to buy the one yoke one time,:banghead: because of a unsightly foreign object:dunno: and when i found out the price-yeah i almost hit the floor-but i needed it, so i bit the bullet and it came home. that item i chalked up to stupid tax:laugh::lol:

Reactions: TJR345 and RandyM

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I would keep an eye on Ebay, maybe someone will be parting out a deck. You can also try some of the online JD parts dealers, sometimes there stuff is cheaper than local dealers, even with shipping. I have discovered over the years not all dealers price parts the same. You generally do not see something like on craigslist although it can't hurt to look there as well.

Reactions: TJR345 and BigJim55
1 - 5 of 5 Posts