Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had my original ''winch ready'' hydraulic pump on my 650J dozer replaced with a regular pump because I never plan to get a winch. The original pump had the drive shaft that came out the back of the pump. My new one does not. Does anyone know if you can run a subsoiler/v-ripper type attachment with the new pump? Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I recently had my original ''winch ready'' hydraulic pump on my 650J dozer replaced with a regular pump because I never plan to get a winch. The original pump had the drive shaft that came out the back of the pump. My new one does not. Does anyone know if you can run a subsoiler/v-ripper type attachment with the new pump? Thanks.

The style of pump on your machine doesn't affect what non pto power attachments you can run. you should've just left the original pump and removed the driveshaft and maybe even the yoke from the pump. If you want to run a ripper you have to have an Aux valve section on your Valve bank. open your right hand door and have a look if there's no unused valves you need to add one, and the lever to actuate it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
AT207568 - AUXILIARY VALVE (FOURTH FUNCTION)

You'd have to order this as a Whole Goods Kit from a Dealership and install on your current valve bank.

Depending on the age of your crawler, you may need to replace the o-rings between the other valve sections during the field install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts