Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 66” blade with poly cutting edge. Also comes with steel edge (never been on blade )
I am located in Rochester, Mn. Blade is excellent condition. Bought new fall of 2019

Used this plow on both my 1025R and X758, worked great on both units

Blade is in storage, if interested can take pictures and send

Asking $650.00

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Got any pics you can post?

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
I was critical of the Blade at first do to Paint Issues But after owning a 60inch CTA Blade this Past Year. I think there one of the Best aftermarket Blades On the Market . So Sennister if Interested I would Jump On it. They really are a great Blades for winter Snow removal But even the 60 seems Big On the X700 series The 66 will really dwarf the X585. Though I used the Blade on the Artillian Blade adapter system on the 120R on the 2025R (y)

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I was critical of the Blade at first do to Paint Issues But after owning a 60inch CTA Blade this Past Year. I think there one of the Best aftermarket Blades On the Market . So Sennister if Interested I would Jump On it. They really are a great Blades for winter Snow removal But even the 60 seems Big On the X700 series The 66 will really dwarf the X585. Though I used the Blade on the Artillian Blade adapter system on the 120R on the 2025R (y)
I was thinking about this. Is it going to be too much blade. I do have the Arillian wings on my 54". They work but being rubber they flex back more than I thought they would. I would have to measure it but it is close to 66". I want to run down to the building I store it in to see. The way I am thinking, it might be a bit big, but I don't have to take a full bite when plowing. Shipping weight says 300# which seems a lot heavier than the 54. But I can move it around with the FEL as far as in and out of storage. That weight won't matter as much when I am in float so it might work. I do plow with loaded tires and 6 weights on the 3pt.

Also as we have discussed in the past, at some point I will be moving up to a larger tractor. Thought I am not sure which one yet and this may not be compatible with it. I am on the fence right now between the 3025E and 2025R.

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
I know several member Here & at MTF that have the 66inch on there X400 thru X700 series so I think it will be fine for You. I bought the 60inch CTA Blade because I didn't want to drill In my 54inch Blade and Thought the OEM 60 just wasn't right for me Yeah storage is another Issue for me that is why I went with the 60 instead of 66. I Have a Front Blade & either a sleeve Hitch or a 3 point Hitch for all the Garden tractors In My signature and I want to keep everything stored Inside the 28.5 ft X 37 ft Barn I can and still have a Open work space. So You have Plenty of storage so the 66inch shouldn't be a Problem and it will not be a Problem On the X585 moving snow (y)

Reactions: sennister

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 66” blade with poly cutting edge. Also comes with steel edge (never been on blade )
I am located in Rochester, Mn. Blade is excellent condition. Bought new fall of 2019

Used this plow on both my 1025R and X758, worked great on both units

Blade is in storage, if interested can take pictures and send

Asking $650.00
Automotive exterior Wood Table Furniture Plywood
Transport Vehicle Machine Trailer Storage tank
Machine
Machine
Machine

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
It was nice to meet you yesterday. From a distance that is... ;) It worked out well to use the blade as a wheel chock for the log splitter. Though it was interesting trying to unload that thing from the trailer. There isn't much for places to throw a chain on it so I can use the FEL to move it around. I will have to figure out something for that. I have it in the new garage for now and will get the wear bar swapped over to the steel one. I want to save that poly one for when we get the driveway replaced.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Awesome plow blade. Best thing I ever did was selling my JD 54" blade with the metal extensions and purchasing the CTA 66 blade. It is a tank in comparison.

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
I have had the 60" version for 4 years now and very happy with it. It is Bulletproof. Where is this located my brother is ready to order one from them now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts