Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very enjoyable! Impressive when you look across the expanse of plowed ground. Large equipment has reduced our appreciation of what once was a monumental task, yet so necessary to sustain life. I love the kids being involved, this is similar to the upbringing many of us had, not gripping a game controller but actively involved in a social activity with social interaction and mentoring. Seems like a better way to grow a good crop of kids.

Reactions: farmgirl19 and T-Mo

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
That little girl in the pink and orange looks happier than all get out!
Great pics!

It makes me want to buy one of the small Brinley plows next time I find one for sale at auction. I wonder how my old 8HP 110 would do pulling it?

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That little girl in the pink and orange looks happier than all get out!
Great pics!

It makes me want to buy one of the small Brinley plows next time I find one for sale at auction. I wonder how my old 8HP 110 would do pulling it?
I think it will do fine, I've seen round fender 110s at plow days before. Look for a 8 inch or 10 inch Brinly sleeve hitch plow I do have a Simplicity 8 inch plow originally made for a walk behind that someone converted to a sleeve hitch. I would gladly give that to you if you were closer. May need some more mods, but should work.

Reactions: andy b.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I hope next years plow day doesn't get soaked with rain. My daughter and I were really wanting to go. It really stunk having to unload our tractors and plows and put them back in the barn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts