Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Todd in Myakka City Florida. Just bought a diesel 6x4 that needs a lot of work. I'm going to restore it, but have no idea on year or model. There are no tags that I can see the model numbers. I was wondering if there is another way to find info on it. Thanks...I believe this site will be a treasure trove of information I might need.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Todd,

The product serial number is located at the back of the frame as seen in this illustration from the TM1518 Service manual.

The engine serial number will be on the valve cover as shown here:

Your 6x4 is pretty rough appearance-wise, but these are rugged machines and well worth bringing back to running condition. Hopefully the mechanicals were not too neglected in its past... I have the full documentation if you want me to look anything up -- it is a huge 55 MB file so be selective on what you ask, thanks!

Chuck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Todd,

The product serial number is located at the back of the frame as seen in this illustration from the TM1518 Service manual.
View attachment 783250

View attachment 783251

Your 6x4 is pretty rough appearance-wise, but these are rugged machines and well worth bringing back to running condition. Hopefully the mechanicals were not too neglected in its past... I have the full documentation if you want me to look anything up -- it is a huge 55 MB file so be selective on what you ask, thanks!

Chuck
Thanks Chuck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Todd,

View attachment 783250

View attachment 783251

Chuck
Hi Chuck.
Do you have a picture or diagram of the fuel delivery system for the gator? I don't seem to be getting fuel to the lift pump.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts