Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Gran youngin' #7 is on the way! A boy.. Named Agustus. I figure I will call him Auggy. Parents said Gus.. I think Auggy. Lol. His older brother is Atticus.. I just call him Boy. Lol. Seems to work for us! He's a ruff and tumble lil farm kid, aint afraid of crap. Him and his two cousins are a force to be reckoned with! Wish Ms Cindy was here.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Congratulations:good2::cheers:

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
:congrats: and a boy!:yahoo:. Can’t wait to get my first. Hopefully next year.

·
Registered
536 Posts
congrats

another option is Auggie

·
Premium Member
14,408 Posts
:congrats::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
Looks like Gran youngin' #7 is on the way! A boy.. Named Agustus. I figure I will call him Auggy. Parents said Gus.. I think Auggy. Lol. His older brother is Atticus.. I just call him Boy. Lol. Seems to work for us! He's a ruff and tumble lil farm kid, aint afraid of crap. Him and his two cousins are a force to be reckoned with! Wish Ms Cindy was here.

Congrats! I love my six grand kids and I know you must also. Might consider this; he will probably eventually end up being called Auggie Doggie...unless the memories have all faded...and that means there will be a Doggie Daddy somewhere! :cool: But that's OK too; seems like nicknames just come about naturally. I have a Grand son named Karter; he is also known as Karter Man; sung to the tune of Paladin...:laugh:

·
Registered
12,004 Posts
:bigthumb::congrats:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,219 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
:congrats: on #7.

I'm sure he will be loved and just as much fun as the other six. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congrats! I love my six grand kids and I know you must also. Might consider this; he will probably eventually end up being called Auggie Doggie...unless the memories have all faded...and that means there will be a Doggie Daddy somewhere!
Was thinking the same thing!

Congrats!
Auggie Doggie.jpg

·
Old Pa-pa
11,544 Posts
Congrats! :good2:

·
Premium Member
8,447 Posts
Congratulations!

I am sure that Grandpa won't spoil him anymore than the other 6. :lol:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lil fella entered the world at 541pm yesterday. Mom and Auggie/Gus doing fine.
Spoil Grandkids?? Lol. What terrible Grandparent does that? Embellished a few stories maybe.. I had a good thing going until one of em told their history class that I fixed the outboard motor when Washington crossed the Delaware. That one didnt go well and slightly tarnished my rep for a day or 10. Lol. A 5 dollar bill and a Nutty Butty moved me back to #1 status.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts