Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mowing height on my 72D Auto Connect MMM is very low (~2") and it seems that it cannot get any higher. anyone else have this issue and resolved it?:unknown:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
While not the same tractor, my MMM would not get above about 2 3/4". It was due to the dealer not setting the deck up properly.

I suspect you have the same issue.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that is kinda what I am thinking. I have the 3-PT hitch on the front and the mounting looks pretty low. I will try to make some adjustments myself and see how it works.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I am reviewing the manual and will start to re-adjust it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry it took so long to get back to update the status. I adjusted the rear connections on the deck and now it raises to almost 5" in height.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get back to update the status. I adjusted the rear connections on the deck and now it raises to almost 5" in height.
interesting, my new 3039r had numerous issues when delivered. Very poor quality control, missing pins, missing manuals, missing nuts and bolts, improperly installed brackets..... they are making it right but pretty disappointing. I didn’t buy a Chinese tractor for a reason.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, sorry to hear that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts