Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning all, Happy December!

I want to change all my filters on my 1985ish 750. Power everything. I want to change the hydraulic, oil, fuel and air. Also what is the best recommended oil to use in PA? Winter no lower than 10 and not often, also only use it for snow removal and fire wood moving in the winter, and summer 95ish and only again use it for small jobs, meaning it is more a less a toy and helping hand for an old man.

It also has a KELLEY B600 backhoe attachment. I want to get seal kits for all the pistons on it, and also seem to draw a blank. I email and called KELLEY and never hear back. I have downloaded the parts manual and it has each individual piece for the seals. NUTS!

thanks!

Tim

·
Registered
318 Posts
Good Morning all, Happy December!

I want to change all my filters on my 1985ish 750. Power everything. I want to change the hydraulic, oil, fuel and air. Also what is the best recommended oil to use in PA? Winter no lower than 10 and not often, also only use it for snow removal and fire wood moving in the winter, and summer 95ish and only again use it for small jobs, meaning it is more a less a toy and helping hand for an old man.

It also has a KELLEY B600 backhoe attachment. I want to get seal kits for all the pistons on it, and also seem to draw a blank. I email and called KELLEY and never hear back. I have downloaded the parts manual and it has each individual piece for the seals. NUTS!

thanks!

Tim
Best oil for Pennsylvania? Quaker State, of course :laugh:. Just kidding. Shell Rotella T is a great all-around oil for diesel engines, something in a 10W-40 should be fine for your temperature range. As for a filter kit, don't know if one is made, you may just have to take your list to a dealer, along with your seal requirements.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
When you say filter kit do you mean the home maintenance kit? As said above I don’t know if they make one for your tractor.

Secondly, I wouldn’t bother with the “kit” even if it were available. The savings might be 5% but no more than buying everything separately. Also you get to choose what quantities you want.

Make a list of what you need from your manual and head to your local dealer or order online at Green Farm Parts and take advantage of our 7% discount (10% this weekend) and free shipping for orders over $75.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
JD 750 filter list:

• Air filter - CH15451
  • Engine oil filter - M801002
  • Fuel filter - CH15553 (packing for filter - CH10060)
  • Hydraulic return oil filter(if equipped) - RE27284
  • Engine oil - Any quality API CJ4 for use in diesel engine(15W40)
Kelly B600 Backhoe cylinder parts web page. Click Here.

Seal Kit part number for the Boom, Dipper Cylinders are 99-001-081
Seal Kit part number for the Bucket, Stabilizer Cylinders are 99-001-093

A quality Hydraulic Repair Facility should be able to help with cylinder parts. Click Here to hind one in your area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the replies! I agree, I will buy all the filters by piece.

Flyweight, I have looked up the seal kit part numbers in the past, but it seems that KELLEY will not allow me to purchase online. I tried to register and the only offers are dealer or distridutor which I am niether.

Is there another parts supplier on the internet that I can purchase them from? or am I missing something with KELLEY. Again I have phoned them and emailed them in the past with no response.

This maybe a personal message but maybe others have the same issue with KELLEY parts.

Thank You,

Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts