Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of ammo for a 7mm mag I would like to sale. If anyone is interested, I can get you a list and pics. Been kept in the house. Dry and warm. Probably no older than two years. Very good quality ammo, Hornady, Nosler, and such.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I really shouldn't be spending anything right now as I'm still paying some medical bills, but I just happen to have a Remington in 7mm mag...
Roughly what would you be asking per box?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of this ammo cost me between 30 and 50 dollars a box. I would let a GTT member have it for 20 bucks a box plus shipping. Does that sound fair?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
That strikes me as very generous.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Most of this ammo cost me between 30 and 50 dollars a box. I would let a GTT member have it for 20 bucks a box plus shipping. Does that sound fair?
I have a 7mm mag, Remington 700. Looks to be 25 boxes, is that correct? Nuff to start a conflict of some type! You want to sell all or nothing? Any idea on shipping?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 7mm mag, Remington 700. Looks to be 25 boxes, is that correct? Nuff to start a conflict of some type! You want to sell all or nothing? Any idea on shipping?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I could go thru it and give you a count. I would give you a price on the whole lot. Or did you just want a few boxes? I’ll ship it to you any legal way we can, I say priority mail might be the best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts