Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

New to the forum and I work for a lighting supplier. My company is working on an aftermarket OEM connector and having trouble identifying the tail light connector on the 825i. I bought the aftermarket deluxe tail light kit from a local dealer and the connector doesn't match the 2017 connector on the harness in their showroom.

I figure there are a couple of options:

1. There is an aftermarket part that JD is selling that basically removes both lights and the harness so the OEM harness doesn't really matter
2. There was a connector change between 2016 and 2017 models

Anyone care to share photos of the tail light connector of a 2016 (specifically)? The instruction sheet is dated Jan 4 2013 so possibly this connector is suitable for 2013-2016 models if scenario number 2 is actually what happened?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
There was a change in the taillight connector serial number 130001 and up. These use a Molex MX150 series Male 6way connector. The wiring harness uses a Female connector.

I could not find any manufacture information for the connectors used serial number 130000 and down.

It might be possible to ID these connectors with good pictures. :dunno:

I am unsure what model year this serial number change (130000/130001) took place :dunno:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts