Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer just brought out our new 835R we ordered January 3 ! Here are the pics will follow up later with the options on it ! It's awesome !

Attachments

·
Registered
12,210 Posts
That's nice, wonder if BigJim is watching :good2:

·
Registered
11,640 Posts

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Congratulations on the new toy. I have a question . Do the windows on the doors roll all the way down? Does the glass disappear completely or does it remain exposed in the opening when fully lowered?[/QUOTE]
yelp-i can tell ya-that when u crank the window down, u can lay ur arm out the window the same as ur pickup:bigthumb: now that was the driver's door, but i'm sure the passenger door does the same thing.:laugh:

just a wonderful machine for a bigger fella to get in and out. the seat's are wonderful too. all while ur radio is playing some good music on it.:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
very nice they have come along way since I bought my Mule. I am green with envy:good2::good2:

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some more pics Jenson stereo with 4 speakers ! We had the dealer do a special stereo system didn't want the big sub woofer taking up space under passenger seat so we could keep it for storage ! Dave our salesman threw in the reciever hitch covers front and back !

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
:hi: I see the pics and, it's a fine GATOR but not mine GATOR. For me it's to luxury. More a city car than a working horse.

BUT... it's a real fine Gator!

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Our 1100 bota is all scratched up and has a few dings we use our stuff nothing gets pampered around here !

Attachments

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Our 1100 bota is all scratched up and has a few dings we use our stuff nothing gets pampered around here !
:dunno:what was ur turning point to the 2018 jd and not the new style X-series Kubota's? for me i like getting in and out of the JD better than the new kubota. that half loop beside the seat just rubbed me getting inside. maybe if i was a smaller person, the half loop wouldn't have rubbed me then:unknown:

i got way more kubota dealers around me then jd dealers for sure. i do think the seats in the jd gator(2018 yr) was far superior
:greencart::bigthumb:

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Our Kubota dealer about 3 miles from my farm and the John Deere dealer about 35 miles away . I'll never buy Kubota again . The cab on the 835 is so comfortable the back glass slopes back ! That way when your sitting in it you can lean back a little bit . on the bota it's straight up and down !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts