Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a live hydraulic pump for an A, B or G that I am going to sell. If my records are correct, the part number is A4754R.
I'm thinking of selling it on Ebay, but I am dubious about that.
I would like to sell it at some other auction site, because I don't know what kind of traffic is generated, on Ebay, for that kind of stuff.
I also want to put a reserve on it, so I don't get taken to the cleaners, but I don't want to make it so high that it scares a potential buyer off.
Does anyone have a clue as to what it is worth? I saw one a while back that was for sale for $250.00 + but don't remember how long ago that was.
I know that's it's only worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, which is why I'm thinking an auction site such as Ebay, but I would appreciate some advice.

It is off of an old "A" that I had a JD 45 loader on, and it worked great until the engine went south.
Then I bought a JD "60" and transferred the loader to it.
The pump has been in the shop, on a shelf for a few years. It didn't leak when it was on the "A", but it may need seals now and I have no way of testing it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.