Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of years ago, I made a bucket attachment to move brush. Pretty simple, but it saves a lot of time and effort.

Toothbar.jpg

Picked up an old Bobcat front plate that was bent from the scrap yard. I heated it up with a torch and straitened it with a hammer. After welding some scrap pieces on and painting it up, it made a pretty good hitch for the FEL.

FrontHitch.jpg

·
Registered
12,652 Posts
:bigthumb: i like ur way of thinking-and i think they look good too:munch:u gotta any more of them:unknown:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good. The backplate with the hitch looks like a good start to a set of homemade forks.:good2:
I never thought about it, but you're right. If I had changed a couple of things, it might have worked.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bigthumb: i like ur way of thinking-and i think they look good too:munch:u gotta any more of them:unknown:
Thanks Jim. I'm almost finished with a weight carrier for the 3ph. I'll put a picture up when I finish.

Truthfully, these weren't my ideas to start with. I got my inspiration from the many posts and pictures of projects on sites like this. Hopefully, someone else will get an idea from these pictures and will improve on them. Sharing ideas makes this site interesting and worth coming back to day after day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts