Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of things:

First I can't seem to add anything to the cart when I'm using Safari on my Mac. I click the "Add" box and then "Add to Cart" and nothing happens. Seems to work on Camino and IE.

Second, I noticed there is no way to pay for anything using my JD Consumer (Revolving) card. Is there a way, and/or can we use the JD consumer card? I'm thinking about buying a muffler for my '66 110 and it's significantly cheaper through your site and my local dealer, since you're offering the GTT discount and the free shipping on orders over $50.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
A couple of things:

First I can't seem to add anything to the cart when I'm using Safari on my Mac. I click the "Add" box and then "Add to Cart" and nothing happens. Seems to work on Camino and IE.

Second, I noticed there is no way to pay for anything using my JD Consumer (Revolving) card. Is there a way, and/or can we use the JD consumer card? I'm thinking about buying a muffler for my '66 110 and it's significantly cheaper through your site and my local dealer, since you're offering the GTT discount and the free shipping on orders over $50.
Thanks for the note! We'll check into the Safari/Mac issue.

To pay with your JDCC or John Deere Financial (Formerly Farm Plan), choose Purchase Order for your method of payment and enter the account number in there. Thank you for your feedback!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've been working on my wish list and adding items to my shopping cart. I've had to click on "more info" for each item before being able to add to cart. Also every time I log off the quantity in my cart doubles for each item. Otherwise it's a great site with the best prices around.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
468 Posts
I've been working on my wish list and adding items to my shopping cart. I've had to click on "more info" for each item before being able to add to cart. Also every time I log off the quantity in my cart doubles for each item. Otherwise it's a great site with the best prices around.

Thanks!
Well that's not good! We'll look into it. Currently doing some things behind the scenes that may help with these electronic bugs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts