Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share some pics of a great old 110. This is a 1963 model with serial number 3470. It was the first one sold in Indiana and sold by our dealership all of those many moons ago. It seems that we only get it out to "ooh" and "ahh" over one time a year during the Indiana State Fair. We've been told that the 110 in the Smithsonian is serial number 3469, but until I go see it in person, I can't verify that! :thumbup1gif:

I sure love this old tractor and I hope you enjoy it too.

110.jpg
110-2.jpg
110-3.jpg
110-4.jpg

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
How and when was it you got it back? Beautiful tractor!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:good2::good2::good2:

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How and when was it you got it back? Beautiful tractor!
We have had it back for a number of years now. I'll have to ask the owner of the tractor, who is one of our owners.

Another kind of cool, related story....

We still have (or know where actually) the first toy pedal tractor is what we sold many years ago. The gentleman who bought it for his son used to work for us and is a good family friend. He was offered $5000 for it "as is" and wouldn't even entertain the idea. The ironic thing is that his grandson now works for us at Green Farm Parts. I'm going to try to get a picture of it.

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
That should be on display everyday and dusted 3 times a week.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,680 Posts
Very Cool! Always fun seeing the old restored tractors.:bigthumb:

After going taking my 8 y/o son to a vintage tractor show he decided he wanted an 110. Still searching for the right one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts