20,672 Posts
Too funny....:lol:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not saying a word.................:lol:

View attachment 27991
At least you have a place to put it. That poor guy was probably thinking cubic feet instead of cubic yards. I imagine it'll be gone by Sunday one pick-up load at a time.

·
Administrator
17,948 Posts
LOL...
Thats reminds me of a funny story from a few years ago: My neighbors alway shave Fathers Day party at their house which we attend, she wanted to get/try some cole slaw from a local restaurant that's well known for having great "home made" style slaw. Some how, when asking them how much she should get for x number of people, there was confusion and she ended up ordering/purchasing 5 gallons of slaw rather than 5 pounds :lol:

Needless to say, everyone went home with plenty of cole slaw:fed:

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
You think the cost of it may have triggered something on this one :)

FUNNY!
My stomach turned over if I would have done that!

LOL...
Thats reminds me of a funny story from a few years ago: My neighbors alway shave Fathers Day party at their house which we attend, she wanted to get/try some cole slaw from a local restaurant that's well known for having great "home made" style slaw. Some how, when asking them how much she should get for x number of people, there was confusion and she ended up ordering/purchasing 5 gallons of slaw rather than 5 pounds :lol:

Needless to say, everyone went home with plenty of cole slaw:fed:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts