Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since we've posted, we're a small business and summer family activities get priority. But one thing we did find the time for was to work on some new products! For this Labor Day, we're posting a product that reduces your labor, the Trash Tamer. It is another accessory for your Edge Tamer, that lets you take those heavy wheeled trash/recycle totes to the end of your driveway with your loader bucket. We find that a number of our customers have long driveways, so this one other way to get value out of their investment in the Edge Tamers and reduce the annoyance of dragging those cans back and forth. Also, I wanted to mention that this idea came from a GTT member, Craig Brock. Thanks Craig! We're always looking for ideas, and really appreciate the comments and feedback you all have been providing.

Here's a link for more information:
Trash Tamer | R2 Manufacturing

Which contains this video:

Have a great holiday all,

Ryan & Rob

P.S. Next week we'll provide info on a couple other new products, also inspired by this great community!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Talk about being lazy lol by the time you get the tractor put the brackets on get everything lined up I think you could of walked the cans. But good idea.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,676 Posts
Talk about being lazy lol by the time you get the tractor put the brackets on get everything lined up I think you could of walked the cans. But good idea.
Lining them up is only required the first time. After that you'll have a little alignment mark on the bucket where the bolt tightens up. This is actually a better solution than the ones that use the 3PH as you don't have to take anything off. Unless you have loader work to do you can just leave them attached.

It's nice to see new ideas being introduced.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think its a great new product:cheers:

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
I like it!! If my driveway were longer I'd pick up a set to haul my cans up. But I need the exercise dragging my cans (and my can) up the 350 driveway.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next new products are. Maybe a set of edge tamers for rear blades? :unknown::good2:

·
Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great question, but alas not this time. We are still trying to figure that one out...

But there will be something else coming!

I like it!! If my driveway were longer I'd pick up a set to haul my cans up. But I need the exercise dragging my cans (and my can) up the 350 driveway.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next new products are. Maybe a set of edge tamers for rear blades? :unknown::good2:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great job guys, and thanks for the kudos in reference to the idea!:bigthumb: Best of luck to you both on the new product!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts