Yes bugs in teeth from grinning so much while using

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
:wgtt:

Yes bugs in teeth from grinning so much while using

Enjoy
He's got a cab..... (I know cab on winter = no bugs, no cab for summer bugs :flag_of_truce:) But, He's got a cab! :good2:

Congrats and welcome to the nut house. :morning2:

Since you've got a blower (and a cab...) and you from up there, the only thing that comes to mind is a couple rear wheel weights and a set of chains.

You got all the big stuff, now watch the rest of your bank account disappear on the "little stuff". :empathy3:

:greentractorride:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the Forum. Just watch out for new "Friends" that wonder over.:laugh: A cab, Ok, I'm jealous.:cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice, how about a coffee pot for that cab!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really wanted the hard cab but did not like the idea of having it on year round,dealer said it was a permanent mount.so I got the soft one and that one is just going to make it in the garage five inches to spare.ill have to find a new place to mount the lights

·
Registered
144 Posts
gonna be an awesome rig! Congrats man.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't believe this crap,dealer calls today said I'll have my setup in TWO WEEKS what.we have too order the desk and blower.he said they are getting my mower from another dealer,what's up with that.why am I not getting everything from john Deere and why does it take 14 days to get this stuff.im not a happy camper.i thought I was getting my brand new machine this week.then he tells me he can't just bring the tractor and desk,it all has to come at the same time.why in hell does it matter if the cab and blower come in at a later date.someone needs to explain all this to me,this is weird stuff should I just throw in the towel

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Its frustrating, I know. But, I had to wait a month for my JD. I've read others taking more than that. Hang in there! It will be worth it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update dealer called today,said they would drop off tractor on Monday.wow now I'm excited.this is so wierd I'm more excited about this lawn mower,then I was when I got my 2010 yamaha v max.and that bike is something to be excited about.i can't wait to blow snow with this thing,did I say I want a huge snow storm lol.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Which dealer are you working with? Where abouts in NY are you from???

Adam

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,199 Posts
Very nice Slickzone.
Only the one has a mower deck? :lol: I think the red one would be faster.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The red one is just a little faster,but the green one has reverse.i was out cleaning the other two when the Deere pulled in.its a very nice machine

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,183 Posts
Tractor, cab, deck, blower, cab and did I mention a cab. Wow, now you have to do some work, aaah have some fun. Did you get a heater with that cab? How about some weights? Wow, a cab?! Naaa, I'm not jealous. I could have a cab, yah I could. Who am I kidding, there is no cab in my future. Congrats and have loads of fun! :thumbup1gif::good2::laugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts