Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were fortunate to go to Toronto and area for a week. I had a conference there, and of course Mrs. C gets to join me. I have a brother that lives in Penetaguishene north of the city so it was great to be with him and his wife. It was our first time to Niagara Falls and just loved it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Glad you enjoyed your trip

Did you get to the top of the tower? A great view of the city on a clear day!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Glad you enjoyed your trip. Hope you can come back again. If you do come back again, go up to Buttonville Airport north of the city and take one of their sight-seeing flights over the city. Very impressive.

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you enjoyed your trip

Did you get to the top of the tower? A great view of the city on a clear day!
Yes, we were able to go up the CN Tower for supper. We were up there for the sunset and early evening. We also went up the Skylon at Niagara Falls, great views of the falls from there. We'll definitely go back, hopefully in the summer when we can get out in the boat.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yes, we were able to go up the CN Tower for supper. We were up there for the sunset and early evening. We also went up the Skylon at Niagara Falls, great views of the falls from there. We'll definitely go back, hopefully in the summer when we can get out in the boat.
Glad you enjoyed your trip.

It is a truly multi-culture city . . . the food is great

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you enjoyed your trip.

It is a truly multi-culture city . . . the food is great
We also wandered down to the Rex Hotel for a night of real good jazz and several beers. :bigbeer:

For a country hick like me I really liked being there knowing it is the financial/business heart of my country. Most westerners are anti-east type of people, I don't have much time in my life to be anti anything too much these days.

·
Premium Member
13,972 Posts
Our family had the pleasure to travel from here to Windsor , spent a night in London , then traveled to a car museum above Toronto, back to Toronto and visited the largest indoor mall (apx 1990) ,and then seen the Beautiful Nigeria Falls. :bigthumb:, ours not much to see. :lol:

Beautiful country, :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our family had the pleasure to travel from here to Windsor , spent a night in London , then traveled to a car museum above Toronto, back to Toronto and visited the largest indoor mall (apx 1990) ,and then seen the Beautiful Nigeria Falls. :bigthumb:, ours not much to see. :lol:

Beautiful country, :bigthumb:
This shot shows the US side on the left. I think 1/3 of it is rock pile at the bottom, still a stunning sight.

20190326_141528.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts