Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
John Deere 2210 with plow, snow blade & blower, front loader, tiller, leave blower, spray tank
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have inherited this plow from the previous owner of my property. Am I missing a sway bar or any attachment pieces? The triangle bracket panels have holes for what look like should be bolts to attach on the three point lift. I am missing these pieces and how should this attach with three points or does it really just attach with the single center point?

·
Registered
John Deere x595, 2005
55 Posts
From what I can see, you just need to add the proper Cat 1/2/3 pins in the holes and attach it from all the 3 points.
The cutting wheel will definitely be a bit close, but it might just be ok.

·
Registered
John Deere 2210 with plow, snow blade & blower, front loader, tiller, leave blower, spray tank
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I can see, you just need to add the proper Cat 1/2/3 pins in the holes and attach it from all the 3 points.
The cutting wheel will definitely be a bit close, but it might just be ok.
Ok. So how I understand it on the brackets should be pins that’s what I am missing right now are the pins that should be in the holes on the bracket to the side. Thank you I thought that was the case I will have to search for those pins.

·
Super Moderator
6,351 Posts
The Deere part number for the pins is A29776. But they are standard Cat 1 pins that you can pick up pretty much anywhere that sells tractor components.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Deere part number for the pins is A29776. But they are standard Cat 1 pins that you can pick up pretty much anywhere that sells tractor components.
Thank you very much Jim. Like I said I inherited the 2210 from previous owners of my 5 acre farm and they hadn’t used any of the more farm oriented attachments in over a decade. Now I’m preparing my crop beds for next season and discovering little pieces like pins missing here and there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts