Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are testing this addition to see if its a "good" system to add to the forum. Most of the tractor acronyms that are used will be underlined and when you mouse over them they will show you the text that is intended. It looks somewhat like a link, but it is not. Tell us what you think.

3PH
4WD
AC
ALT
AWS
BB
BH
CAB
CARB
CUT
EROPS
FEL

The full list from the GTT Tech Library is installed.

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
I think this is a very cool ad-on, it will help a lot of guy out who are afraid to ask...

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts

·
Administrator
20,283 Posts
This is a great idea! :thumbup1gif:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I really like it Brian. Nice touch and addition!:thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
643 Posts
That is cool!

Doug

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
trying one I couldnt figure out...

HSM
That was in reference to another forum called Home Shop Machinest

·
Premium Member
7,427 Posts
You need to change/not include any with more than one meaning. Such as BB it could be Back Blade, Ballast Box, Box Blade. Back Blade could be RB Rear Blade, Box Blade could be RBB Rear Box Blade, Also BH should be BackHoe, not Brush Hog, that could be BC Brush Cutter or RC Rough Cutter. That's my 2C 2 Cents.

·
Administrator
20,283 Posts
You need to change/not include any with more than one meaning. Such as BB it could be Back Blade, Ballast Box, Box Blade. Back Blade could be RB Rear Blade, Box Blade could be RBB Rear Box Blade, Also BH should be BackHoe, not Brush Hog, that could be BC Brush Cutter or RC Rough Cutter. That's my 2C 2 Cents.
Or you can add the any/all definitions for an abbreviation.:drinks:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts