Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a guy selling two 12v actuators for $100. I am thinking about using one for my snowblower lift on my X570. How can I tell what the lift capacity is on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are rated for 100lbs. So not big enough for my snowblower.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The ones that I have seen use an adjustable spring that takes some of the weight off the pivot point so the actuator can then lift it. You'll be hard pressed to find an actuator that can lift as much weight as a snowblower and do it reasonably quick.
Ron

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RonRol,

They make actuators to lift 10-12k pounds for a price. .

I picked up a winch today at Harbor Freight to play with and see how it works. Just have to take some measurements and make a front bumper to mount it on. Couldn’t beat the price for $50.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I found a guy selling two 12v actuators for $100. I am thinking about using one for my snowblower lift on my X570. How can I tell what the lift capacity is on them.

Depending how big they are, might work for the deflector shoot.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Guessing you didn't want to spend $498.00 to Lift Your Blower. But since You Bought the winch Look a Bercomac Blower with electric lift Manual. It Might give you some Idea of How to run your winch to lift the Blower as a winch Is what Bercomac uses to Lift there 44 & 48inch Blower :bigthumb:

Attachments

Reactions: Rcook99

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guessing you didn't want to spend $498.00 to Lift Your Blower. But since You Bought the winch Look a Bercomac Blower with electric lift Manual. It Might give you some Idea of How to run your winch to lift the Blower as a winch Is what Bercomac uses to Lift there 44 & 48inch Blower :bigthumb:
Serg,

I bought this X570 for a very good deal with 9 hours on it or I would have bought the 580. Thanks for the information, I will take a look at Bercomac. Had to install it for the 12-20” we have coming today and tomorrow but will be working on the winch setup too. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts