Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just entered an ad blocker on my cell phone and tablet. I searched the Play Store netting dozens of results. Since my phone and tablet are Samsung's, I chose to install "Adblock Plus for Samsung Internet". What took me so long to get onboard with one of these programs? For it to work, I have to use the Samsung Internet brouser rather than my Chrome brouser, but until I find one that works as well with Chrome, I don't care. Man it's nice not seeing all those ads in between the posts and off to the right. Now I'm going to search for one that works with Chrome.

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
I've been using Samsung Internet on my tablet also, for quite a while. I got a new Samsung tablet a few months back and it's been much faster than my old Samsung. On both, I use(d) Ad Bock Plus and Disconnect for Samsung Internet at the same time. I think with Samsung Internet, you can run up to 5 at a time. Both ad blocks seem to be doing their jobs well. Rarely do I have to turn them off. Most of the time if I'm having an issue on a website, I switch to desktop mode and the webpage progresses. It's most noticeable on JD Parts (John Deere Parts Catalog)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts