Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The snow would come in the opening into my face going backwards! Figured a Snow Blower will be worse? Bought some 1/4" thick Lexan and a Hand Operated Wiper Blade to keep it clean. Worked out I can still get into my 2 Tool Boxes from the Cab and use my 2 Mirrors to see the 3 point hitch and further behind me. The Rear Window is easy to remove for summer heat if needed just 3 - 1/4" Bolts. Might be nice for using the Brush Hog on the back too with possibility of flying things? Plowing Snow Backwards will be a lot better with this on the back. Should help keep the ice off the Mustache? 100_3131.JPG 100_3136.JPG 100_3121.JPG 100_3132.JPG 100_3129.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
After doing this to the cab I looked at the windshield in how to re/place it. Came up with a easy way, I can cut the center out and bolt on a new sheet cut to fit over the old edge left. That way it stays together stronger and way easier to do! Counted the bolts holding the Cab to the tractor and I used 12 all easy to undo and put back on later.

·
Registered
161 Posts
NICE!!!:good2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts