Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here noticed the new subframe and connector to the loader mounts on the 1025R? I noticed this addition when I was checking out the new ones on the dealer lot, and subsequent upgrade from a 2013 1023E to the new 1025R FILB. Now, I only have about 6 hours on the new machine, but I do notice that the frame feels stiffer, especially with a heavy load in the FEL. Anyone else take notice to this?

·
Administrator
20,359 Posts
Ok, I got out to the shed early. Here are some pictures:

View attachment 34194 View attachment 34195

That's part of your backhoe subframe. It distributes the loads and stresses from using the BH to the entire frame of the tractor. Not only do you need the loader for ballasting and stability when you have a BH, but the loader mounts also support the BH.

It's nothing new either. That's the same design as any of the 1 series and a lot of other JD tractors.:good2:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's part of your backhoe subframe. It distributes the loads and stresses from using the BH to the entire frame of the tractor. Not only do you need the loader for ballasting and stability when you have a BH, but the loader mounts also support the BH.

It's nothing new either. That's the same design as any of the 1 series and a lot of other JD tractors.:good2:
That makes sense. I could have sworn I saw this on all the new 1 series on the lot not all FILB's, but I could definitely be mistaken. You know what they say, the memory is the first thing to go...:unknown:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
That makes sense. I could have sworn I saw this on all the new 1 series on the lot not all FILB's, but I could definitely be mistaken. You know what they say, the memory is the first thing to go...:unknown:
Just so you know, memory goes quicker when you wear them big black hats. :lol: :laugh: :mocking:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts