Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the opportunity before "The Game" today to get more ready for spring . I had made this attachment a while back to bury some low voltage cable (got the idea from our members here) out to my gate . Well now that I have the tiller functional , I thought I might need a furrower . So I drilled out the press points on my ripper , drilled through to make it removable . Used the new furrower blade to layout an drill and tap two 3/8" threaded holes . Viola' , a combo tool !!
Also washed the Mustang and got her covered up . Now for some lunch , a nap , grandkids , and football . :bigbeer:

002 (5).JPG

003 (4).JPG

005 (2).JPG

NEW WHEELS  NOV 2013 002.JPG

Grandkids are here , later ....

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Took the opportunity before "The Game" today to get more ready for spring . I had made this attachment a while back to bury some low voltage cable (got the idea from our members here) out to my gate . Well now that I have the tiller functional , I thought I might need a furrower . So I drilled out the press points on my ripper , drilled through to make it removable . Used the new furrower blade to layout an drill and tap two 3/8" threaded holes . Viola' , a combo tool !!
Also washed the Mustang and got her covered up . Now for some lunch , a nap , grandkids , and football . :bigbeer:
Grandkids are here , later ....
Looks great, so how you going to mount that to that Ford? :mocking:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Don't forget to call before you dig. A contractor here did not do that last week and hit a fairly big gas line feeding one of our buildings. Had to evacuate 600+ people for as couple of hours.

Cal- It's Free

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Not to take away from your build but the ... Mustang!!! Nice!

The build is great too!

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the FORD iMatch , what else !!! :mocking::mocking::mocking:

Reactions: Levi and BillieS

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,468 Posts
Ron, nice work on the combo tool . :bigthumb: