Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Would it be possible to add a hydraulic Multiplier Valve to the existing remotes on my 4310? This is what I have on my 4310:

I was looking at the Summit Multiplier Valve set up and was wondering if this would work for my 4310 . . . or is there another alternative I could consider?

Thanks,

FredSG

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
I don't see why you couldn't. Their multiplier is really just a diverter. You'd have to figure out the specifics of connecting it but I'd think that'd be pretty easy. You may even just be able to remove your existing quick connects and plumb in their multiplier in their place so it could be minimal work.

·
Registered
246 Posts
JD lists a diverter kit to do this but it says not available on 4310 with sync shift transmission. I have a brochure with some of these options. If you PM your email I'll send it to you.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,289 Posts

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
The JD kit "diverts" the front two ports used for the loader, and cost's well over $1200 IIRC and is not really available anymore, unless one turns up as NOS on eBay.

Yes Fred, you can put a "multiplier" or diverter there, many on the market to choose from. The ones the plug directly in and literally hang from the couplers can be problematic because of the weight and leverage-but brackets could be fabricated to support it. They do stick out 10-12" though.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
What is a multiplier ?

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ken,

My "go to guy" is there a multiplier, aka diverter, that you think might be best for my application, aka 4310 :dunno:

Thanks,

Fred

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
Ken,

My "go to guy" is there a multiplier, aka diverter, that you think might be best for my application, aka 4310 :dunno:

Thanks,

Fred
A modified version of our 3-series diverter could work well. You'd have to figure out where to mount it and use different hose lengths.

Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Hydraulics>>

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
I found this link on the summit valve kit. This thing is slick and just what I will use for a top and tilt kit.
Yes, that are nice, but see my comments that I made above about these type's or diverter/multipliers, FASSE make the same style unit with the eccentric fittings:

The ones the plug directly in and literally hang from the couplers can be problematic because of the weight and leverage-but brackets could be fabricated to support it. They do stick out 10-12" though.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Kennyd very good points indeed.....will have to consider for a install. Thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts