Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing some thread searching here and careful consideration I have added to my GT Addiction for attachments. I just purchased an Artillian Pallet Fork with 2” receiver, 42 x 4” forks, backrest, and front hoe bucket. Already getting spring fever to put them to work. I was in the area of their facility so I was able to stop by and pick them up saving the shipping. Couldn’t be happier. Definitely well made and worth the cost.

·
Registered
87 Posts
After doing some thread searching here and careful consideration I have added to my GT Addiction for attachments. I just purchased an Artillian Pallet Fork with 2” receiver, 42 x 4” forks, backrest, and front hoe bucket. Already getting spring fever to put them to work. I was in the area of their facility so I was able to stop by and pick them up saving the shipping. Couldn’t be happier. Definitely well made and worth the cost.
Congratulations! You’re going to love them... You are very fortunate to be able to pick them up and not deal with shipping costs and wait times!!

I have the exact same setup minus the hoe bucket and put them to use on day one...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
:good2:you are going to like the hoe bucket I got the same set up and I'm absolutely amazed at what you can do with it :bigthumb: now we need a tractor tim video on the front hoe bucket :hide2:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Everytime I looked on line, they are free shipping. Maybe I am missing something.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Everytime I looked on line, they are free shipping. Maybe I am missing something.
Shipping isn’t calculated until you enter location and Zip for delivery and start to checkout.

If your just dumping things into a cart true shipping won’t be shown.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
:good2:you are going to like the hoe bucket I got the same set up and I'm absolutely amazed at what you can do with it :bigthumb: now we need a tractor tim video on the front hoe bucket :hide2:
I’ll work on that. We’ll see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts