Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was trying to add extra worklights on the rear fenders and on the front indicator lights.

I did found the pre-wired connectors underneath de rear fenders and at te front. However, I cannot find any empty connectors behind the light switch console. There is one big connector has alot of unused wire's so I assumed they had to be in there but the only wire I could find that I need is the 12v wire that come's from the ''Rear Fender lights'' fuse..

Anyone an idea?

Did not bought the original switches and connectors. 75 euro for one switch with a connector is just ridiculous:crazy:

·
Premium Member
8,033 Posts
European 6520?

Maybe missing cowl harness?

Key 9 & 10 are work light switches

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is a euro-model. That is not the correct diagram, everyting is in the side panel ( not a command center)

·
Premium Member
8,033 Posts
Yes it is a euro-model. That is not the correct diagram, everyting is in the side panel ( not a command center)
I looked 6520 in JD parts, European model. Is yours a different model? Serial tag picture might help. There are more model 6520s to check in parts. Also with or without cab? I was guessing no cab.

·
Premium Member
8,033 Posts
Cab harness shows what could be connectors for work light switches. You may have to take the console apart to find them.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I took the console apart and with alot of fiddelin I could only find one male connector with purple and a black leads. Dont know if they are the rear fender lights though, reinstalled the wheels and fender plates so I wasnt able to measure it. But then again, I would still miss the connectors for the front lights... I opend the console of the 6920 too, same problem, no connectors to be found.

When I get home, I will upload some photo’s of my findings

When I get home, I will upload some photo’s of

1 - 7 of 7 Posts